Sunday, November 24, 2013

Ha! Take THAT! Badass level up - Reoccuring dream, now that there is a second one...

So, SURPRISE!!!!,  I was traveling so I could do a "thing", and stopped off at this hostel I'd visited before.  They knew me, I knew them.  They were nice.  I was even cooler in this dream, than before.  I had been around.  Traveled, you know how it is.  I'd seen the world, and just needed a place to sleep before I went to do the thing. 

That damn alarm clock again, it was playing music/a radio station.  It was annoying, but there were some people sleeping through it - I just think they had given up on trying to get it to SHUT THE #@#& up.  Damnit!  I was just about to fiddle with it (smash the #@#&er) but was called away to hang with some friends.   (Note:  those who know me know I travel loads for work - I've stayed in hotel rooms more than home in past years, and always have a problem with the freakin alarm clocks.  Someone always sets them to go off at a crazy time of night, so I have to figure out how to turn the peices of crap off!!!!!! Argh! )

Anywho...so I'm hanging with friends.  Mostly guys.  They were awesome and thought I was awesome....that's all you are getting - gotta keep this worksafe....well, I don't have to, but...yeah. 

Then there are bugs.  Big disgusting bugs.  Not alot, but even one is really too many. 

Then there was a "bad guy" (BG) who was breaking into the hostel/house and gonna hurt people.  My "badass" score levels up, and I shield some peeps from the BG.  Then I rough the BG up, and kick it out of the house.  I don't show fear, but it is a psychotic kid with a weapon.  Those are scary creatures.  I managed to warn the bugger off, but I was ready to advise the hostel to invest in some heavy artillery, and automatics.  Also, perhaps some really sharp knives, to cut the creature up, once they have temporarily subdued it with many bullets (all they had), then burn the bits in separate bonfires.....

Then I realized I couldn't sleep because I was cold.  I've donned my socks and sweater, now back to sleep to see if I can find the good parts of that dream again. 

No ninjas, unless you count me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment