Thursday, March 7, 2013

2am dream log - told someone off. Empowerment dream

I just told someone off for being an ass in my dream. They were bring really petty and lazy and an asshxxx.

I told them, "You could have been nice. You could have been helpful. But, no. You really made the effort to be mean, superior, and an assxxxx, while saying that you were 'only trying to be helpful'. Good job. Because, while before I would have come over and said - hey, how are you, what can I do to help?, Now, when I see you imma going to say to myself 'oh shit, stay away from that crazy person.' Yep, I'm going to avoid your ass like a son of a gun. Good job.

Then I walked away. There might have been more cussing in the dream.

Before all this it was a cool dream too. I was traveling (surprise) and was staying in this incredible place, taking a video about it so I could blog it - gosh- that was going to be a cool vid, wish u could have seen it! There were people of all kinds about. Doing cool things, and stuff.

Before that I was riding around with my dad and Uncle Gino. It was nice - good conversation and advice about cars.

So over all: good dream. Even the telling off part - it was refreshing.

Sweet Dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment