Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Night bus/sing a long Dream - Wednesday, April 3, 2013 -2:52 AM


Night bus/sing a long Dream

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

2:52 AM

So just wok from a dream:

Some sad parts - which I will skip, and a couple of fun parts

1st part of the dream I was on a huge bus, goin somewhere, and I was lying on the floor trying to get comfy, and I remember reading about how to layer blankets (called blousing in England) to maintain warmth without sweating. 

Then I "woke up" thinking how cool it was that my body was sleeping on the "night bus" while my consciousness was hanging with some new friends at a party, singing (reallllly well) about the childs game with the monkeys with the curled arms, that you need to pick up with eachother - barrell full of monkeys I think - but it was this really great ballad, that me and this hot dude were singing while he played the guitar, then at the end we acted like a couple of those plastic toys.  He was sooo strong!

Then I was back to doin my thang - but a little nervous - how was I going to know when I had to wake up on the bus, to get off at the right stop.  I was trying to blog/brag about how I was sleeping on the night bus, while awake somewhere else, but then my new laptop screen hinge was too loose, and kept falling down - was kind of pissed since I paid $$$.  But it was a good thing I had Geek Squad tech support - I'd have to check it as soon as I woke on the bus, and got to my destination. 

There was a bit more, but sheesh - I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment