Horrrrrrrrible Nightmare! Treked to the airport. Waited for hours (Sky Club - there were cocktails, so this wasn't the bad part). I was sooo excited to go to Luxembourg, the following week I was going to get to ride the huge beer (I know the name - just know I have no chance of spelling it at 4:30 am) horsies through the Swiss Alps.
Asked for directions to the 1st class security/boarding area (cuz, Hey! It's my freakin dream - you can ride economy in your dream if you are on a dream budget)
Was searching for my boarding pass, and realized I FORGOT MY FREAKIN PASSPORT!!!!!!
I didn't have a meltdown, which is the only saving grace. I was UNHAPPY, but went home to replan.
There was a bit more, mostly unrelated - and boring as H.E.dublehockeystixxx. That last word was more exciting than the end of the dream. No Pirates or Ninjas.
No comments:
Post a Comment