So, Kinda had a dream that started like some of the movies we see. Started at the end, then rebooted at the beginning of the story.
I'm with a bunch of people, I have a chain or rope around my neck, and this woman has been betrayed, a green alient/mutant creature admits to how it betrayed the woman. The woman turns into a violent, and vengefully violent creature, kinda like the hulk, but more wraithlike and not green. She is swiping at me and a couple of others, but I am protected by a shield like table that the others swing around to protect us. She calms a bit and calls for the death of the creature that betrayed her. The group and I, though we hated killing, understood the evil that the bad guy did, and besides we were more fearful of the betrayed woman, and we took turns running the bad guy through with a sword.
Then I'm walking away, thinking that I haven't finished it, and only started the story at the end. Other stuff happens, then the story starts again, closer to the beginning.
I'm finishing up a couple of part time jobs that I do before I go to a bigger new job that I'm not sure about yet. I'm in my work clothes, which is like a one piece work overall, that zips up the front, and work boots. Everyone at the part time jobs really appreciate what I've done and bid me good bye, and one guy tells me that I have to go someplace else to change. I do, and as I'm trying to take off the overalls, I bump something and stuff pours out, not alot, but the stuff starts to expand at an alarming rate and is super sticky. I'm fighting to scrape the stuff off, and one of the guys comes over to help me - we are both disgusted. I think to myself that the stuff is like mucus - it expands 10 times its size when it comes in contact with water. Ewwww.
I finally move away and find a room to change in, it has flowing curtains, and this creepy woman comes from further in the room and threatens me to get out or else. I leave and finish changing, and then notice that I have a chain or rope around my neck. Apparently the new job, was just a lure, and I was captured and made to join a fighting group. The creepy woman and someone else on my team are talking and saying that I have no choice but to join the team. I find my small carving of my bird vessel (I realize that I can turn into a fighting bird. I'm supposed to fly sideways naturally, but the vessel has been altered!!! I'm upset that now I have to fly head on/horizontally - not natural!!!) and I realize that I was the woman that was betrayed by the creature!
Whew! As I typed this out, I totally know all of the RL elements that led to the dream elements. Kinda cool. While I had demons, no ninjas in this dream, either. I'm kinda missing the ninjas.
No comments:
Post a Comment